Christmas Songs Playlist

12.23.2015







That's Christmas to Me (Pentatonix)
Merry Christmas Daring (The Carpenters)

Hark! The Herald Angels Sing (Pentatonix)

Jingle Bell Rock (McClain Sisters)
nb: I like this version because this jazz dance was to it and I loved it

Baby, it's cold outside (Glee Cast) ELF

Silent Night (Pentatonix)

Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas (Pentatonix)

Santa is Coming to Town (Pentatonix)

(If you couldn't tell, I really Pentatonix's Christmas Album)


~

HOLY CRAP Y'ALL IT'S ALMOST CHRISTMAS.

(I mean, it's Christmas Eve's Eve)


I'm so excited and in a really good mood and life's good.

So, what's your favorite Christmas song?

9 comments:

  1. AWWWWW PENTATONIX YES. THEIR CHRISTMAS ALBUMS ARE JUST. YES.
    My favorites are the entirety of PTX's xmas albums, any Bing Crosby xmas songs (I love 40s/30s music), God Rest Ye, Merry Gentlemen and Carol of the Bells (any renditions, but my current favorite ones are done by August Burns Red), and "Fool's Holiday" by All Time Low.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ellie! I know a song that you NEED to listen to. Carol of the Bells by The Piano Guys. BEST. CHRISTMAS SONG. EVER. Trust me. :)
      ~ Suzy

      Delete
    2. I KNOW RIGHT!!!

      Delete
  2. HOW CAN I POSSIBLY PICK OOOOONNNNNNNNEEEEEEEE FAVORITE CHRISTMAS SONG??????????????????

    Allie D.
    www.spreadingmyjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these songs! Gosh, I can't believe it's so close to Christmas! My favorite song would have to be White Christmas, basically anything by Bing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Pentatonix Christmas album!! Great list Emily!! :) I loved this post! Merry Christmas!!!! :D I am so excited!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too and you too! I'm also excited!!

      Delete

Hey! I'm glad you liked my post and thanks for taking the time to comment. Feel welcome to disagree with someone's comment, but please disagree nicely. The golden rule: treat others how you want to be treated. ♥

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS