Sea Of Gold

1.31.2015

In the sea of Gold,
do you notice the one?
The one bold enough to do
her own thing

Do you see the flower
that stands out against the rest?
The flower that represents a piece of hope
A child's dream

The wishing flower
white and soft
and as the wind blows
she takes off.

White little seeds,
lighter than feathers
drift through the air 
catching on the 
lazy morning breeze

To the top of the trees
the little white seeds
seem to fly
up to the clouds
they never seem to come down

In the sea of gold 
do you notice
the one, white seeded
Dandelion
*****
Today I saw a dandelion and made a wish with one of my best friends.
I know it's childish,
But I always make wishes
(On anything)

Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! I'm glad you liked my post and thanks for taking the time to comment. Feel welcome to disagree with someone's comment, but please disagree nicely. The golden rule: treat others how you want to be treated. ♥

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS