2.3.15.

2.03.2015

*****
I turn to the flowers once more
taking in a shaking breath
than letting it go
like a summer breeze 
making room for fall
As I tread the path
of stilled flowers
and weeds among them

I feel the harsh breath
of fall yet to come
I feel my fingertips
graze each flower
warm from the 
waking sunlight
Things continue to change
I wonder if I will
tread this path again 
and feel the flowers
when fall arrives 
with winter nipping it's toes 

But for now
I stay in awe
of the warm flowers from
the late August sun
*****
I really wish it was warm now!
  I miss the sun. And cool breezes.

Emily
 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! I'm glad you liked my post and thanks for taking the time to comment. Feel welcome to disagree with someone's comment, but please disagree nicely. The golden rule: treat others how you want to be treated. ♥

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS