Things only readers understand

2.21.2015






 I told my mom that I am grateful for libraries (or else I will be broke)
~
Here's true facts about me as a reader:
~I read during lunch when my friends aren't being entertaining
~When I am reading a good book, my homework is finished a whole lot faster
 ~When reading a good book, I literally will become mute and ignore my friends/family
~Once I read Divergent, it was all my friends and I could talk about (and Four) That was the last book series I was 100 percent obsessed with.
~One time I was on the bus reading and it took the whole bus ride before someone noticed I was there
~Right now I'm re-reading Anne of Avonlea 
~I go to the library at least once a week in the summer
~I realize I am a huge nerd
Emily

13 comments:

  1. TRUE. TRUE. TRUE. ALL OF THIS IS SO SO TRUE.
    I would be broke too if it weren't for libraries.

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, this is beyond accurate! Libraries ARE the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm careful to keep my nose in a book at all times because that is the best way to avoid social obligations.
    Like talking to people *hisses*

    Gwen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I like to think of it as a sign that reads "Don't talk to me-I am busy reading". And yet my brother tries to talk to me.

      Delete
  4. I always read when I am eating. I love to read! Have you read Little Women? I've almost finished it. A sibling of mine works at a library, so I always have books! :)
    ~Many Marigolds~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lucky!
      I read little women, and my friend has too!

      Delete
  5. I understand!! My sister thinks I’m crazy for crying and getting so caught up into books!! When I get really into a book I don’t hear anything that is going on around me. One time I was in that stage in a book and my sister wanted to see how many times she would have to say something in order to get my attention. So she said “If I could be one animal in the world I would be a gorilla”... I think she said it 10 times in a row before I heard her;)
    Great job getting the feelings of readers!!

    ~Ali

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :)
      My sister does that all the time to me!
      Thanks Ali!

      Delete
  6. It's ok to be a nerd. Books are a good way of escaping the boring reality.

    /Avy

    http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think you forgot you once missed your bus stop while reading.
    ~Maddy

    ReplyDelete

Hey! I'm glad you liked my post and thanks for taking the time to comment. Feel welcome to disagree with someone's comment, but please disagree nicely. The golden rule: treat others how you want to be treated. ♥

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS