Valentines Day 2015

2.14.2015


 



~Happy Valentines Day!
 Today is a day (at least for me) when I make heart shaped stuff for everything, hug any of my stuffed animals repeatedly and eat chocolate!
(No, I don't have a valentine, but I helped plan my best friends date with her boy friend for today)

~
Maps
(Whenever I listen to this song, I instantly think of love)

  • I miss the taste of the sweet life
    I miss the conversation
    Im searching for a song tonight
    Im changing all of the stations
    I like to think that we had it all
    We drew a map to a better place
    But on that road I took a fall
    Oh baby why did you run away?
  • I was there for you
    In your darkest times
    I was there for you
    In your darkest nights
     
    But I wonder where were you
    When I was at my worst
    Down on my knees
    And you said you had my back
    So I wonder where were you
     

    So Im following the map that leads to you
    The map that leads to you
    Ain't nothing I can do
    The map that leads to you
    Following, following, following to you
    The map that leads to you
     ~
    Emily

4 comments:

  1. Happy Valentine's Day, Emily! ^-^
    ~Adi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Adi! Happy valentines day!
      ~E

      Delete
  2. Love all the pictures!!

    ~Ali

    ReplyDelete

Hey! I'm glad you liked my post and thanks for taking the time to comment. Feel welcome to disagree with someone's comment, but please disagree nicely. The golden rule: treat others how you want to be treated. ♥

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS