Meet Joy: An AG Photoshooot

6.29.2015




This is Joy Serenity Gadson. She's #49 and one of my favorites of my six dolls. She is my newest doll and I got her last year for my birthday.
Joy has always been based off my friend. She is loud and confident and extremely funny and entertaining to her friends. She plays soccer, but likes to sing every once in a while. She can make up songs off the top of her head and becomes bored easily.
Even if she is a soccer player, she dresses nicely and likes skirts and dresses. She loves floral patterns and doing things with her hair.
Joy is 13 and a half and is almost 14.
Even though she is one of the older dolls in the house, she is not in any way mature.

Joy is best friends with Julie Albright, and they are like sisters.
~
So that is Joy.
I didn't really know what to post but I took some photos of her and figured Joy would like to be introduced to you.
I hope you liked the photos.
P.s.
Does anyone else get that weird look from their neighbors when you go outside to get some nice photos of your doll in the natural light?


10 comments:

  1. I love Joy's outfit! I think it perfectly suits her :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HELLO, JOY! *waves frantically*
    The girls and last are my absolute favorite pictures. The shoes almost match her eyes, and really do match your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Gwen! *Joy waves frantically back*
      :D
      I didn't even realized they did. Thanks for pointing that out.
      The last is my favorite too.
      ~Emily

      Delete
  3. She's gorgeous :).

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ellie:)
      Yours is stunning as well.
      ~Emily

      Delete
  4. Anonymous29.6.15

    She's beautiful!

    ~Watermelon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photos!! :) And yes, I do get strange looks. xD
    ~Ginny

    ReplyDelete

Hey! I'm glad you liked my post and thanks for taking the time to comment. Feel welcome to disagree with someone's comment, but please disagree nicely. The golden rule: treat others how you want to be treated. ♥

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS