Meet Julie: AGPS

7.15.2015



This is Julie Carolyn Albright. She's my 5th doll and I got her around Christmas in 2013. Julie is fairly calm and go with the flow. She doesn't talk excessively, but if she does speak, it matters. Julie loves to play basketball. 


Julie enjoys the beauty in nature and often takes walks outside, often without her shoes.
Julie is a tomboy. And RARELY wears a dress.




Remember Joy? She's Julie's best friend.
No matter how unalike they are, these two girls are inseparable.
*Cue Joy complaining about how dirt is getting on her skirt*
 






~
So that is Julie.

Today was honestly, such a nice day out.
(Even though it was a bazillion degrees)

And I saw Julie and figured you all might want to meet her.

Let me know which photo you like the most.
 

8 comments:

  1. Aww! Julie and Joy are so sweet.
    Julie sounds awesome!

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie and Joy have the best friendship ever! I particularly liked the last picture!

    - www.whatlexieloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the 9th picture and Julie sounds a lot like me in some ways :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and that's kinda funny.
      ~Emily

      Delete
  4. The photos by the fence were the best.

    ReplyDelete

Hey! I'm glad you liked my post and thanks for taking the time to comment. Feel welcome to disagree with someone's comment, but please disagree nicely. The golden rule: treat others how you want to be treated. ♥

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS