Part 2: School Supplies + Decorations.

8.22.2015

The best thing about school preparation? School supplies decorating. This year I decided to make mine look AMAZING. I think I did just that. So I present Part 2 of my Back to School Series.
Here are all my supplies for school.
This is my book bag. I got it from Target. It's from Mossimo and right now it's on sale for $20.99.
Here are my note books (from right to left, English, Social Studies, Science, Math, French). I decided to use one for each of my main homework classes.
This is my science note book. I like the design on this one the best :)

These are my two binders. The ombre//rainbow one in for electives. The one I (painstakingly) doodled and colored is my core binder.
Here's a view of the side. (One says elective, the other core)
My Paper Mate Ink Joy pens and store brand highlighters from my....

...Pencil pouch. (It's an old one from 6th grade so IDK where I got it from)
And this is my homework folder to put assignments from class to take home. Also permission slips and such. I decorated it with magazine cut triangles and I'm quite pleased with how it turned out:)
~
So those are my school supplies, decorated and ready for school.
My sister actually paid attention to her supplies list from the school.
I decided to use what I wanted. 
Over all, I like my school decorations!

Have you decorated your supplies?


4 comments:

  1. Wow! You're good at this!
    I usually never decorate anything at the starting of the school year, but by the end of the first month, each and every one of my belongings is graffitied because I was bored during the lesson! Enjoy at school, have an awesomesauce year! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did so good with all your supplies!

    ReplyDelete

Hey! I'm glad you liked my post and thanks for taking the time to comment. Feel welcome to disagree with someone's comment, but please disagree nicely. The golden rule: treat others how you want to be treated. ♥

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS