sisters [a poem + photoshoot]

8.06.2015

"Having a sister is life having a best friend you can't get rid of"
This is my sister. Maddy's so natural when I take photos of her.




Black + White


This is one of my favorites. :)
My sister loved this one.
~
Connected by the
heart
She is always there.
Even when I screw up,
she still
loves me.

We except each other.
Find the best in each other.
Look on the
positive side
Instead of the negative.

She's my best friend.
Sleep overs every
night.
Sharing secrets.
Being ourselves.

I never compare
myslef.
I never hide
myself.

Because she is my
Sister.
~
Like the photos?

10 comments:

  1. How sweet! :)

    Allie D.
    www.spreadingmyjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing, AMAZING poem - so relatable! And your sister is so beautiful! Great photos!

    - www.whatlexieloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lexie!
      My sister says thanks :)

      Delete
  3. She's so pretty! I love the second and second-to-last photos. I also love her hair!

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My sister says thanks. (actually, she said Doncu, or Daaa-n-k-ooo meaning thank you in her language)
      I say thanks too.
      She did her hair by herself. How, I dunno.

      Delete
  4. aww such cute photos and lovely hair styles

    www.thefashionfraction.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      (And my sister says thanks)

      Delete
  5. This human is a pretty human. And sounds like a nice human too. That's rare. I want one. Scaled down a bit to fit in my pocket.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She yelled 'Thank you' from across the room:)
      My sister is genuinely sweet and it is rare.
      I read this comment ad thought about my sister fitting in my hand.

      Delete

Hey! I'm glad you liked my post and thanks for taking the time to comment. Feel welcome to disagree with someone's comment, but please disagree nicely. The golden rule: treat others how you want to be treated. ♥

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS