Creases// Green Bean ♡

10.15.2015



tbt picture of my sister ♡ ♡


I memorized the lines on your face,
Creases like a map
Guiding me
Like your name. 

I took your advice
Devoured it
Like a piece of cake
Without a second thought.

I wouldn’t think
You could
Leave
Me like that.

Until you did.


I memorized the lines on your face,
Creases like a map
Guiding me
Like your name.

I took your advice
Devoured it
Like a piece of cake
Without a second thought.

I wouldn’t think
You could
Leave
Me like that.

Until you did.
~
So. 

I haven't mentioned Green Bean lately 
Even though I see him everyday.

Mainly because on Friday, (I think the 2nd) my friend Gabby (The one who texted him as me) asked him out for me through text.

 Even though I asked her not too.

And he said no.

(In reality I'm not too upset about the dating thing: my mom and dad would make it SO AWKWARD and be really crazy....)

Besides, I really wanted to just look at him 

(In a noncreepy, not stalkerish way)

Anyway.

I needed to think before I posted this and I'm not angry anymore.

 But now he's all awkward around me like I proposed my undying love for him.

I don't think her realizes I didn't want Gabby to text him.

But I'm too scared to tell him that.

So now I just watch him from a distance 

(Again, in a noncreepy, not stalkerish way)

and Gabby doesn't nag me about dating him anymore. 

So.... yeah. That's what's up with me.


10 comments:

  1. Ugh, that's such an awkward situation! Sorry about that. I would just say that you should definitely tell him that you didn't want her to text him. It would probably make things a bit less awkward, and it would kind of clear the air a bit. Lovely poem, btw!
    xoxo
    Grace Anne // http://totallygraced.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gabby.
    Gabby gabby gabby.
    If you told her before that she shouldn't be doing this and she did it again, just don't tell her your secrets next time. Also make it clear, in a calm but firm way, that you are very disappointed in her actions* and you'd appreciate it if next time she didn't do things you specifically tell her not to do.

    If it makes you feel any better, I've been having problems with my crush too. Mainly because he barely even notes my existence and it's just painful and stressful liking someone who you know doesn't like you back, you know? And idk I want to concentrate on other things like school and blogging rn and the stress of a crush is not the stress I need. So over vacation I'm trying to forget about him, trying to make myself stop liking him. But idk if I'll miss having someone to like - having him to like. Because when I'm not near him I don't have any feelings for him at all, but when I see him I'm like WTF ARE YOU A GOD OR SOMETHING and am head over heals. Idk. Ugh.

    *I sound like my mother oh my gosh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely won't be telling her anything anytime soon. I told her I don't like him anymore so she will stop...

      Aww man. I guess it's a tough time to like someone. I guess having your crush notice/not notice you is painful. I do hope you forget about him and enjoy your vacation!

      I sound like my mom a lot too!

      Delete
  3. WTF GABBY.
    Here is what you do. You go up to him and say "Gabby's a rotten piece of spinach and I'm sorry if she made you feel awkward". Then you move on from him. (Or try to.) That is what you do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right. I'm gonna try to...

      Delete
  4. This gabby.
    I don't like her.
    She needs to keep her nose out of other people's Schmidt.
    The people who do things when you ask them not to and write things in your name should not stay.
    AND IM SITTIN OVER HERE WITH MY POLYPROPYLENE PRACTICE SWORD READY MESS UP WHOEVER MAKES MAH EMILY SAD BUT REALLY POLYPROPYLENE PRACTICE SWORDS CANT DO MUCH GOOD ON THIS SIDE IF THE INTERNET BUT I WANT TO MAKE IT PERFECTLY CLEAR THAT EVEN THOUGH I DONT ALWAYS COMMENT, I GOT YO BACK, SISTER.
    *shakes fist in rage at foolish humans who won't respect other's wishes*
    *swings weighted plastic sword at aforementioned humans*
    *realises that probably that even though they screwed Schmidt up, they are probably ok people in other areas*
    *sheepishly rides zebra into the sunset*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES. Thank you Gwen. Thank you.
      *Rides off with you*

      Delete
  5. Your poetry is always so beautiful, Emily <3 And I'm sorry about Greenbean D: And your friend telling him.
    I hope everything works out!! :)
    ~Ginny

    ReplyDelete

Hey! I'm glad you liked my post and thanks for taking the time to comment. Feel welcome to disagree with someone's comment, but please disagree nicely. The golden rule: treat others how you want to be treated. ♥

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS