I'm sorry

11.13.2015

 ♡  If we could see the miracle of a single flower clearly, our whole life would change. - Jack Kornfield, (Buddhist Philosophies)


I'm sorry.

I'm sorry if you've been hurt.

I'm sorry if you lost someone.

I'm sorry if you lost something.

I'm sorry you have learned of this devastation.

I'm sorry for wars, cruelty and hate.

I'm sorry that we live in a world where bad things happen, things we can't control.

I'm sorry for those who want world peace.

But how can we have it if all we do is fight, never stopping and listening?

I'm sorry that I'm only one person.

I'm sorry that I can't do anything to help.

I'm sorry.
~

"The Paris area reeled Friday night from a shooting rampage, explosions and mass hostage-taking that President François Hollande called an unprecedented terrorist attack on France"

 
 

3 comments:

  1. I heard about that. It's really sad. Oh and when did you become a amazing feelingy poet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous and so true. Made me cry <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was beautiful, Emily. I think we're all grieving for Paris. <3
    ~Ginny

    ReplyDelete

Hey! I'm glad you liked my post and thanks for taking the time to comment. Feel welcome to disagree with someone's comment, but please disagree nicely. The golden rule: treat others how you want to be treated. ♥

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS