Art I will never be able to do part 2

1.29.2015

Today I started art and, Well, it turns out that I don't need to worry about drawing.
(For now). 
All I have to worry about is painting, which I am (slightly) better at.
Today we started painting impressionist art:
 This was similar to what we had to paint.
I would take a picture to show you what this looks like,
but I had to leave it on the drying rack
(Thank goodness)
because it was. not. pretty.

But I have collected much artwork, mostly paintings, that I won't be able to paint:





I
I think I have some work...
Emily

2 comments:

Hey! I'm glad you liked my post and thanks for taking the time to comment. Feel welcome to disagree with someone's comment, but please disagree nicely. The golden rule: treat others how you want to be treated. ♥

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS