Blanket Fort

1.02.2015




Is it still sane to make pillow and blanket forts? 
I hope so; today my sister and I made a fort in our living room. We tried to accommodate our parents, but it was awful hard. 
We put it up then added some lights and other things. The lights look like little stars held together by pieces of wire. Tonight we decided to sleep in it. I hope it goes alright- the last time we made one, it fell down while we were sleeping. 
Have a fabulous night!
Emily and other twinkling lights

5 comments:

  1. Oh yes, it is perfectly sane. I am after forced to by my little siblings...xD
    Have fun sleeping in it!^-^
    ~Rylee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I meant Often not after. Sorry! ^-^

      Delete
    2. Oh good..I was worried for a moment if I wasn't completely sane (which I am not) My sister does often force me to do things xD!
      ~Emily

      Delete
  2. Ah, it's completely sane. I used to make blanket tunnels at my grandma's and play under them. Still do it now if I wasn't so tall. :P xD
    Have fun sleeping under there tonight; hope it doesn't fall. =)
    ~Adaline

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah ha! I just found at least one good reason for being short: I can still go in forts!
    ~Emily

    ReplyDelete

Hey! I'm glad you liked my post and thanks for taking the time to comment. Feel welcome to disagree with someone's comment, but please disagree nicely. The golden rule: treat others how you want to be treated. ♥

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS