Sunrises and grass

1.03.2015

(Yay for boring titles)

The morning isn't all that boring, is it?

At least, not for me.

This morning I woke up underneath the (Still standing!) fort.

Usually at 6:00am I get up so I can get ready to ride the bus to school. My bus comes at 7:20, but I am slow in the morning. I ride the bus for an hour stopping at about 9 more stops before we get to school. I am used to the bus ride-I have two other friends my age on the bus so I can deal with it. 

But I miss those sun rises. 

The ones that make the sky pink and orange and the sun gold.

I don't see them on the bus. 

In honor of my love of the sun rises, here are a few pictures I took this morning:



Oh, and a few pictures to honor my fascination of grass:


I hope this post doesn't bore you or make you think I'm boring.
Emily in the sky

4 comments:

  1. These pictures are really pretty Emily!! Sunrises are so amazing. They're always so stunning to look at.^_^
    ~Rylee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rylee! I love to see them! :)
      ~Emily

      Delete
  2. You are a really talented photographer!!! I really like how the houses almost frame the sunrise. :D AND THAT GRASS.....your pictures of it are perfect, utterly perfect!!
    ~Ginny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ginny! That's so sweet of you! Thanks for following my blog!
      ~Emily

      Delete

Hey! I'm glad you liked my post and thanks for taking the time to comment. Feel welcome to disagree with someone's comment, but please disagree nicely. The golden rule: treat others how you want to be treated. ♥

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS