A post dedicated to trees

2.06.2015

They reach toward the heavens their whole lives
they withstand rain, wind & snow 
and the incredible heat of the summer sun
they still can give beautiful living color to all





 Each limb makes me want to climb
pull myself to the next branch
reach for the sky
then relax with a book in hand
The tree isn't just for me
it's also for the widelife
birds in build their nests
and baby birds are born
and eventually return
Trees are dependent
they stay by your side
are not wild and crazy 
they listen, when no one will
 *****
Does any one else like trees?
Or am I crazy?
Emily



2 comments:

Hey! I'm glad you liked my post and thanks for taking the time to comment. Feel welcome to disagree with someone's comment, but please disagree nicely. The golden rule: treat others how you want to be treated. ♥

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS