News!

2.23.2015

Okay, okay. I have huge news!
 

1. My sister, Madeline U (Maddy), started her first blog. She has never been on blogger, so she's still learning BUT I am proud of how far she's come in the last hour. She will probably post about Percy Jackson, but it would be lovely if you could pop over and say hello:
 starsofthehumanrace123.blogspot.com.

2. I have started another blog (with my sister) called Pink and Yellow Roses. It is mainly about the life of myself and her (Me being the Pink Rose.
 pandyroses.blogspot.com

So I wanted to let you know that now my sister is here in the bloging world. She is really funny and sweet and I hope her humor can come across through her posts. We are really close as sisters and I do a lot with her!
Emily

2 comments:

  1. How exciting! I'll definitely check out/follow her blog :) xo

    ReplyDelete

Hey! I'm glad you liked my post and thanks for taking the time to comment. Feel welcome to disagree with someone's comment, but please disagree nicely. The golden rule: treat others how you want to be treated. ♥

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS