P.J.s, cereal, and half a banana

2.24.2015


Right now I'm in my P.J.s, eating cereal, and half a banana. 
Mainly I'm procrastinating before I get ready.
For school.
So I procrastinate:
I can't believe it's almost March.
This month has gone by incredibly fast, like it always does. 
Soon I'll be moving into a new house, when March comes.
I don't know how I feel about it. 
But there is a lot of pretty trees and windows for light
(and I love light)
Plus there is a tiny door (no more than two feet high)
that leads out to a balcony. We call it the Dwarf Door (like snow white).
And I got an 88 on my math test (which is pretty good for me-I failed the last two)
So now I'm just babbling on about my life.
Ok.
In January, we got a new english teacher.
I think she hates me:
All my friends are at one table. I'm all by myself at another.
 The last writing I got a B- on it.
*growls in annoyance*
I'm really tired
I keep staying up late then waking up early.
It really does not work. 
~
How's your life been?
Emily





4 comments:

  1. What a coincidence! I'm sitting in my pjs procrastinating getting ready too, and I agree, this month has flown by. Yeah I do the same stay up late thing. It's not working for me either. Xd

    ~ Mint

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh - poor you! You're teacher sounds awful. I have one like that too - the music teacher. :P
    Your new house sounds lovely! :)

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Poor you too!
      hanks about my house!
      ~Emily

      Delete

Hey! I'm glad you liked my post and thanks for taking the time to comment. Feel welcome to disagree with someone's comment, but please disagree nicely. The golden rule: treat others how you want to be treated. ♥

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS