I had a dream.... and lots of words with pictures

3.07.2015



I had a dream... that all you blogger people came to my house. And we had a party for my sixteenth birthday (Even though I was turning 14). That's all I remember from that one. 


Sorry for not posting, but I have an excuse: I was moving into our new house yesterday after dancing all day at school and after I had performing arts company. Have you ever moved? I never have until yesterday, and it can be a pain- I have no idea where half our foods are, we have no silverware and my bed is a mattress on the floor. Our house is nice, though. 



I have more dance today too. I have two classes, ballet then pointe, from 9:00 to 11:00. Then performing arts company from 11:00 to 2:00. (Yeah, it's a lot w/out a lunch break. But it's fun;)

Here I am blabbing about me. 
How are your lives?
Emily 
https://iso.500px.com/optical-illusions-photos/?utm_source=500px&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=may30_630AM_optical-illusions-photos 

8 comments:

  1. Gosh! That would be brilliant if all of the bloggers you knew came to your house on your sixteenth birthday. I hope you have fun at your dance classes ♥

    -Emily &hearts
    http://www.mylifeasapreteendork.wordpress.com
    http://www.tweenagepotterhead.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this hope that all the bloggers go to my school and one day someone will say something and I'll be like "hey! You're ____ from _____! I love your blog! And we'll be bffs online and in real life.
    I hope my dream self got you a good present and didn't eat all the cake. Dream selves can be trusted.
    Man that seems like a LOT of dancing. I've wanted to dance since I was 5 and my mom asked if I wanted to go to a class and 5 year old me said nope!nopenopenopenopenope. Taking classes had never been my thing, I guess.
    I have never moved so I have no wisdom to bestow upon you for that.

    Gwen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have that dream too!
      Oh yeah, all the dream people were polite and gave me gifts:)
      It was a lot of dancing, but all my friends were there, so I got to hang out with them.
      ~Emily

      Delete
  3. Were there cookies at the party?
    Sugar cookies?
    ...............
    There were now officially sugar cookies at the party. :)
    (Unless you don't like sugar cookies or are allergic or something. In that case, there was cookie dough ice cream. Yum :).)
    I've not moved yet, but my parents are thinking we might in two or three years. Not far at all, hopefully still in the same part of the city, just to a smaller house. Downsizing, style of thing.
    (gaspode)
    It is fun to do something you love all day, isn't it? Last summer I went to a creative writing camp where we would write for six hours a day, and other people would be like, "Isn't that, like, boring?" And it never was, because it's something you love.

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know, but I'll say yes to both the sugar cookies and cookie dough ice cream-I love them both!\
      .................
      My friend was going do that when her older sister goes to collage and it's just her and her sister.
      I would love to go to a creative writing camp! It is fun to do what you love.
      ~Emily

      Delete
  4. Very nice blog!

    Claire x

    ReplyDelete

Hey! I'm glad you liked my post and thanks for taking the time to comment. Feel welcome to disagree with someone's comment, but please disagree nicely. The golden rule: treat others how you want to be treated. ♥

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS