Over Yonder~a poem

3.01.2015



Over Yonder
the wind blows
cool gusts
rustling the green blades of grass

Over Yonder 
the sun shines
with endless light
and continuous warmth
 
Over Yonder, 
a thick mist
settles over the earth
like a foggy blaket

Over Yonder,
Trees, with thick limbs
scale to the sky
waiting to be climbed

Over Yonder,
You are free.
~
Free. I love that word. It makes me think of
this wide open field with flowers growing every which way.
It has a bright blue sky that stretches for miles and a sun that shines 
brightly over head. And it has trees to climb.
What does free mean to you?
Emily

6 comments:

  1. I love the "Over Yonder, You are free." part. Such a lovely ending.

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ellie! I really didn't, um *clears throat* know how else to end it...
      ~Emily

      Delete
  2. Over Yonder! I love the meaning of free, too; being able to do what I love and being able to explore the world is what freedom means for me, at least. ^.^

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love exploring the world!
      Morning is a pretty name!
      ~Emily

      Delete
  3. This was beautiful! x
    http://newlittlethought.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Natalie!
    ~Emily

    ReplyDelete

Hey! I'm glad you liked my post and thanks for taking the time to comment. Feel welcome to disagree with someone's comment, but please disagree nicely. The golden rule: treat others how you want to be treated. ♥

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS