8 Places To Visit

4.27.2015

I have such a wanderlust that it's hard to not travel. I dream of going to different places and trying their food, culture and activities. Here is a list of 8 places I dream of visiting.



1. Paris
I've dreamed of this since I read Fancy Nancy in Kindergarten.

 2. England
 I would love to go to the more country side with the small villages and cottages.
I would also love to see the city life in London.




3. Rome
I read a book called Heaven is Paved with Oreos, (Which I definitely suggest IF you read Dairy Queen Trilogy first) and it describes her trip in Rome, even if the book isn't fully about that. Ever since then, I've been wanting to go to Rome. 

4. Tokyo
Something about Tokyo just seems magical to me and I haven't the foggiest idea why.


Jacaranda Tree Tunnel, Sydney, Australia  

5. Sydney:
I think Australia has amazing accents down under. I think I may need to practice mine... Plus that Tree tunnel looks so pretty with the purple colored walk way and such.


Tian Tan Buddha on Lantau Island, Hong Kong


6. Hong Kong
That island looks so pretty. And how big is that Buddha?!



7. Fairy Pools on the Isle of Skye, Scotland.
How beautiful does this place look? I have never heard of this place until I saw the picture on Pinterest.



8. Gum Wall in Seattle.
I am a frequent gum chewer... 
~
Where do you hope to visit?
And, do you like to travel?
Emily




4 comments:

  1. I would love to go anywhere on this list really. xD But mainly Japan, England, Australia, Paris, and Rome.
    I've also been struck by wanderlust. It's one of my life goals to travel someday. I don't even know where I'd go first, I just wish to travel the world. ^-^

    ~K

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to travel too! For a long time I didn't know where, but now I have a clearer idea where to travel to.
      The world is so interesting and I would love to see it all.
      ~Emily

      Delete
  2. England, Jacaranda Tree Tunnel, Sydney, Australia, Fairy Pools on the Isle of Skye, Scotland. I would also like to go to Germany!
    <3Bella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry. I just now found your comment!
      Oooh! Germany! I haven't even thought of it!
      ~Emily

      Delete

Hey! I'm glad you liked my post and thanks for taking the time to comment. Feel welcome to disagree with someone's comment, but please disagree nicely. The golden rule: treat others how you want to be treated. ♥

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS