A Post

4.26.2015

I woke up to hear knocking at the glass. At first I thought it was the window, until I heard it come from the mirror again. I quickly untangled my self from my bed sheets and headed towards the wall across my bedroom. When I pass my clock, it read 2:37 am. I shove heavy card board boxes out of the way, the ones I haven't unpacked since I moved into this house. When I reach the full length mirror, hung on my wall before I moved in, I expect to see my reflection even in the dark of night. Instead I see a girl, much shorter than me, dressed in a long, white dress. Her long, curly brown hair tangles where it pleased. Then I notice her eyes, an eccentric green, stare back at me, unblinking.
 As I am about to scream, she stops me. "Don't. Save your breath. Come with me."
 The girl sticks her pale hand through the mirror with such ease I forget the want to scream. 
 I try to find my voice. "I m-must be d-dreaming. I c-can't go in the mirror," Too shocked to say any more, the girl grabs my arm and pulls me in through the mirror.

~
Hi.

So um yeah.
Here is a taste of the newest story I'm writing. It's going down a darker path than what I usually write and I kind of like trying something else.

Also, sorry for not posting, but I have a legit excuse:
Thursday I had a dress rehersal from after school until' nine then a ton of homework. On Friday I had another late rehearsal for Saturday which was one of my performances. 

I've also decided to have constant, 'good' posts on Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday. I've finally decided to schedule because of so much homework and dance that I barely have enough time to sleep much less put up some crappy post like I have been. (Sorry 'bout that)
 
Some Winnie the Pooh!
See ya tomorrow!
Emily 



6 comments:

  1. Lovely story :). I can so clearly picture the girl in the mirror.
    WINNIE THE POOH OH THE FEELS.

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ellie.
      I'm glad you can see her- I tried to describe her the best I could.
      YES WHEN I SAW POOH I IMMEDIATELY WENT aaaawwww!
      ~Emily

      Delete
  2. If this is an old house that she moved into, could it be a ghost talking to her? Or maybe the mirror has magical properties? Is there a world in the mirror full of people's reflections? Is the mirror girl taking her there to get away from her doppelgänger? This is so exciting. XD
    I love Winnie the pooh. ; )
    ~Gwen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gwen!
      I love him too!
      ~Emily

      Delete
  3. Ohhh, that sounds like a very interesting story!

    ReplyDelete

Hey! I'm glad you liked my post and thanks for taking the time to comment. Feel welcome to disagree with someone's comment, but please disagree nicely. The golden rule: treat others how you want to be treated. ♥

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS