I have bad news and lovely pictures

4.18.2015

Hi.
So I was trying to get a post together, but my SD Card isn't formatted correctly or something or another so I can't get pictures I took on here which is kinda a problem. I just wanted to let you know that's why I didn't post yesterday and I won't post anything else today. Yeah. I really can't do anything about it right now, but I'll try to post tomorrow or Monday. For now, here are some lovely pinterest pictures.






~
Hope you don't mind this post.
I may use these pictures again, but Idk.
Emily

4 comments:

  1. I really like the castle and the train tracks into the forest.
    Hope you get your computer problems figured out soon!
    Gwen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gwen.
      I hope so too!
      ~Emily

      Delete
  2. I love the second, fourth, and fifth. :)
    Technology can be yucky :P. I hope you can get it fixed soon!

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are gorgeous! I think my faborites are the second, third, fifth, and last one. :) They're so pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Hey! I'm glad you liked my post and thanks for taking the time to comment. Feel welcome to disagree with someone's comment, but please disagree nicely. The golden rule: treat others how you want to be treated. ♥

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS