I have found flowers~Photography

4.07.2015











~
I have found flowers! *Jumps up and down with joy* We have no grass in our yard, but there is a fence with little wild flowers growing. I figured I would take a few photos of them. 
I like the first one, even if I was trying to focus on the little dog. (I was at the fence between my neighbor's yard and mine. He kept trying to break the fence) 
I just went for a run. *Pants* It's really humid out and running doesn't help me cool off *Sighs*. (Plus it's the same degree inside as outside)
I better get of the interwebs and take today's photograph for the photograph challenge thingy.
I hope you didn't mind my rant.
Emily

 
  

6 comments:

  1. Horray for flowers! Dandelions are starting to grow in my yard and the plum trees has lots of white little blossoms. Spring has sprung!
    I love those brown boots.

    Gwen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Horray for flowers! I agree, spring has sprung.
      Thanks Gwen!
      ~Emily

      Delete
  2. I’m SOOOOOOO excited for spring to come to where I live! We had a few day time where it felt like spring but then we got a dusting of snow! It is cold again;(
    Very pretty pictures!

    ~Ali

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm excited too!
      Sorry about the snow.
      Thanks Ali!
      ~Emily

      Delete
  3. Such gorgeous photos! I haven't been on here in a while and I've missed your posts :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Arushee! I'm glad you've decided to stop by!
      ~Emily

      Delete

Hey! I'm glad you liked my post and thanks for taking the time to comment. Feel welcome to disagree with someone's comment, but please disagree nicely. The golden rule: treat others how you want to be treated. ♥

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS