Inspiration no. 1

5.02.2015



"It was a real pretty place with a lovely garden and rose climbing all over it. [The house] was full of little children and laughter and songs; and now it is empty, and nothing ever wanders through the wind. How lonely and sorrowful it must feel. Perhaps they all come back on moonlight nights. The ghosts of the children and the roses and the songs. For a little while, the old house can dream itself young and joyous again."
    ~Anne of Avonlea
I saw a house the other day and this description fits it perfectly!

Whispers of a song you don't know.

 Ready to start again


 "This is not an ordinary forest."
"It isn't?"
"Oh no, darling. This is a forest of forgotten dreams"

When I look into your eyes
It's like watching the night sky
Or a beautiful sunrise
Well, there's so much they hold
And just like them old stars
I see that you've come so far
To be right where you are
How old is your soul?
~I Won't Give Up



French Fries are amazing when done right.

Listen to this song:
 ~
I've been needing some poetry inspiration.
All I have is a few ideas and phrases. 
I hope you're getting some inspiration:) 
 Emily

5 comments:

  1. To be honest, his post was ridiculously inspirational. Please do more of these, okay? :) <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Arushee! Of course, if you enjoyed this post so much, I would be happy to do more!
      ~Emily

      Delete
  2. I love the pic right above the French fries :)

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ellie! It's one of my favorites too!
      ~Emily

      Delete
  3. ME. NEED. GO. WRITE.
    NOW.
    WRITE.
    WHILE I FEEL INSPIRED! (does that tell you whether I was inspired by this or not)

    ReplyDelete

Hey! I'm glad you liked my post and thanks for taking the time to comment. Feel welcome to disagree with someone's comment, but please disagree nicely. The golden rule: treat others how you want to be treated. ♥

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS