Currently~ May 2015

5.03.2015

Currently.....
Reading......H2O. I have complex feelings on this book. I think I'll write a review on it in the future.

Watching......Once Upon a time.

Eating......Apples and peanut butter

Listening.....to Sabrina Carpenter's Eyes Wide Open

Wanting..... to sleep (Even though that's what I've been doing this weekend)

Thinking about.....Winging my Algebra 1 honors math test tomorrow instead of studying today like a "smart" person.
~
  As you can see, I have changed my blog up a bit. 
I haven't been particularly happy with the designs and the name as well, so I changed it. The new name is Dancing in the Moonlight. I was listening to Sabrina Carpenter when I heard Dancing in the moonlight. I decided it would be a perfect blog name. I was listening to Run Away when I heard Moon shadow shine bright the way you will and I liked it as well for the blog description. The two songs are below if you wish to listen to them:)
Let me know what you think of all the blog related changes!
Emily
 

12 comments:

  1. Good luck on your algebra test! It it like the end of course exam or a state test?
    I like your design- especially the moonlight part. I hold a great fondness for the reflective ball of rock in the sky. ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Gwen! It's not a state test but those are coming up really, really soon.
    I'm glad you like the design and I to have fondness for that reflective rock in the sky;)
    ~Emily

    ReplyDelete
  3. The moon is a lovely thing <3 as are apples and peanut butter. The new name is lovely :).

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are, arn't they? Thanks Ellie!
    ~Emily

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the header and new name! Your weekend sounds awesome. : )
    ~Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kathryn!
      Sleeping is amazing, isn't it?
      ~Emily

      Delete
  6. Hi Emily do you remember me? (lot that sounds weird) but anyway I remember you! Great post and your blog design is awesome.

    my blog link-

    shinenelevate.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oops i meant lol not lot

      Delete
    2. Hey Runiya! Ofcourse I rmember you! Sorry for not checking our blog-I've been really busy;)
      I'm glad you like it.
      ~Emily

      Delete
  7. Hey Emily! AHHH YOUR DESIGNNN! I adore it! Good luck on your exam!

    ~Noor
    www.alittlebitofsunshineblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Noor! Thanks and I appreciate that!
      ~Emily

      Delete
  8. Thanks Marlen.
    I think I did ok on it, thanks.
    I love your name, btw
    ~Emily

    ReplyDelete

Hey! I'm glad you liked my post and thanks for taking the time to comment. Feel welcome to disagree with someone's comment, but please disagree nicely. The golden rule: treat others how you want to be treated. ♥

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS