A Guinea Pig Photoshoot

5.19.2015























~
     These are my sister and my guinea pigs. The white one is mine. Her name is Whisper. Here's something you may have noticed about her: She has one red eye and one brown eye. The mostly brown one is my sister's and her name is Scarlett. Whisper is sisters with Scarlett. 
     Taking photos of guinea pigs are harder than you think. I tried to get a few good pictures of Scarlett, but she kept running away. And showing me her bottom;). I think a few of whisper came out alright though. 
     And, I have to say, guinea pigs make AMAZING pets. Other than the fact that you have to clean their cage a LOT, guinea pigs are slightly like mini dogs. They hate water, much like dogs. When they are wet, the smell like wet dogs. Plush they shake when they're wet too. And you can hold them and kind of cuddle with them. 
    Have you ever considered getting a guinea pig?
Emily

12 comments:

  1. Anonymous19.5.15

    AWWWWW so cute!! I wish I could get one, but my family is allergic. :( I love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Watermelon! Ahh, I'm sorry. My mom is allergic to cats so I understand.
      ~Emily

      Delete
  2. My cousins have guinea pigs!
    Henna and Mindy were their first ones, and then a pitch black one named Tuesday, and now Sophia and Maria (and Henna is still around, too. She's a tough old bird.)
    I like to wear baggy sweatshirts when I go to their house and let the guinea pigs crawl around in there. They're so warm and fuzzy! And when my hair was long I would sit against the wall and let them hang out between my hair and my neck.
    Whisper is the perfect name.
    I like the one where both of their butts are sticking out of the tube. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love those names! And they ARE warm and fuzzy!
      Thanks. And my sister liked that one tooXD
      ~Emily

      Delete
  3. AWWWWW THEY'RE SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!
    *extreme feels*

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww they are so cute! I love tiny animals!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! They're so cute and cuddly
      ~Emily

      Delete
  5. AWWWWW SO CUTEEEEEEE.
    ~Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      I take pride in my fuzzy pets.
      ~Emily

      Delete
  6. They're so adorable! I have three guinea pigs (who are major divas) and they definitely are hard to photograph...unless of course there's food involved...they usually cooperate if they know they'll get some lettuce haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks:D
      Guinea pigs are amazing little things. Mine love lettuce too!
      ~Emily

      Delete

Hey! I'm glad you liked my post and thanks for taking the time to comment. Feel welcome to disagree with someone's comment, but please disagree nicely. The golden rule: treat others how you want to be treated. ♥

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS