Memorial Day 2015

5.25.2015

This weeks theme is Chambray. Here's the link up at the bottem.

And HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY! I guess this isn't exactly an exciting holiday. I mean, my family went to the beach and had a cook out with my friends family. And I don't have school. So, I looked up on pinterest for some food and treat ideas. (Because I'm too lazy to do a post my self) This one website collected all these ideas for me (How easy was that?) so here it is:
I love pinterest.
Anyway. I am tasked with making dinner. It's made out of leftovers from the cookout and whatever else is in the fridge.
What have you all done for Memorial Day?
Emily

2 comments:

  1. Happy Memorial Day!
    I loooove Pinterest, even though it consumes hours of my life.
    For patriotic days like this (actually 4th of July) my aunt makes cake topped with cool whip or something and then does blueberries for stars and strawberries for stripes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You too! And it does for me as well.
      That sounds really yummy.

      ~Emily

      Delete

Hey! I'm glad you liked my post and thanks for taking the time to comment. Feel welcome to disagree with someone's comment, but please disagree nicely. The golden rule: treat others how you want to be treated. ♥

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS