Meet Olivia: An AG Photoshoot

6.23.2015

This is my 3rd doll, Olivia.
(Why I'm not showing you each doll i order I don't know)
She's Truly me #25, but I got her back in 2010 from The AG store in D.C.
Olivia Anika Bright is creative and always inspired. She loves fashion and sewing as well as sketching and painting. She's more serious and responsible, even if she's only 11.
Olivia is very smart and loves math. She can easily calculate figures in her head.
Olivia loves to babysit as well. One of her best friends, Stella, (My sister's Truly Me doll #)is 8 so she has natural experience with watching younger kids.
So this was my 1st doll post. I hope you enjoyed the photos-I'm a bit rusty. I'm thinking every once in a while I can have a doll post along with the regular stuff. let me know what photo was your favorite.
Emily

12 comments:

  1. Lovely pictures!
    ~Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's so pretty! Love the post! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm glad you liked it!
      ~Emily

      Delete
  3. I like 5 and 6. I'm glad we get to see your dolls now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D I'm glad too.
      I used to have a doll blog but I forgot how much fun it is to photograph them.
      ~Emily

      Delete
  4. Anonymous23.6.15

    She's pretty! I'm looking forward to your doll posts! :) (and all your other stuff as well, obviously.) :)

    ~Watermelon~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and I'm so glad you're looking forward to them!
      ~Emily

      Delete
  5. My favorite picture is the 5th! Olivia is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Polka Dot Bee!
      I'll make sure to tell her that;)
      ~Emily

      Delete
  6. Olivia is gorgeous! I love the second to last pic!

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete

Hey! I'm glad you liked my post and thanks for taking the time to comment. Feel welcome to disagree with someone's comment, but please disagree nicely. The golden rule: treat others how you want to be treated. ♥

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS