Guest Post by: Ellie

6.24.2015

*peers around corner*

*sees you*

*trots on stage*

*bows flamboyantly*

WELL HELLO EVERYBODY.

My name is Ellie.

You can often find me at my blog, On the Other Side of Reality.

And I'm excited to be guest posting on Emily's lovely blog today!

So, you know those little bits and pieces in life that make living fun and worth the trouble? Just the tiny, everyday moments when you feel totally happy and complete? Here are a few.

That awesome moment when.......

.......you're alone in your house, so you turn up your favorite action movie soundtrack to full blast and dance around the house pretending to fight in an epic battle

........you find a super cute shirt that looks great on you and comes in your size

........you're feeling relaxed and know that everything's going to be okay

.........you take a bite of a rich, delicious chocolaty cupcake

.........your favorite artist comes on on the radio

.........you manage to snag a limited edition item that you really, really want

.........you accomplish something you hadn't thought you could

........you discover a new favorite thing

..........you're struck by inspiration

........you take a walk and come home feeling good about your body

.........someone compliments your appearance

........you're cuddling with a puppy

..........you realize something you thought would be awful isn't that bad after all

.........someone you look up to notices you

.........they have your favorite candy at the store

.........you know you have a best friend.
___

I hope you guys enjoyed! :) Comment below with awesome moments you love. And thank you once again to the amazing Emily for letting me guest post!

- Ellie



~
I hope you enjoyed that guest post by Ellie. She's super funny and nice and you should definitely check out her blog.

7 comments:

  1. Lovely post, Ellie!

    Emily-I love your new design!

    ~Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous24.6.15

    YES I HAVE THOSE MOMENTS!
    Wonderful post, Ellie. :)

    ~Watermelon~

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I visit my uncle the first one happens a lot. He is an enormous LOTR geek, so he's got all the soundtracks and movies and books and lego sets (ESPECAILY lego sets). Sometimes we turn on the soundtrack and get out the weighted plastic swords and have a battle. Epic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH MY GOODNESS THAT SOUNDS AMAZING. LIKE ULTRA AMAZING.

      Delete
  4. ELLIE
    LIKE IT'S ELLIE

    I had a slight heart attack when I saw this. Honestly I have no idea why because I read your blog but still ELLIE
    *is calm now*

    I adored this post, Ellie! It's gorgeous writing.
    Also Emily the new design is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete

Hey! I'm glad you liked my post and thanks for taking the time to comment. Feel welcome to disagree with someone's comment, but please disagree nicely. The golden rule: treat others how you want to be treated. ♥

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS