Summer Bucket List 2015

6.09.2015

It's going to happen. And it's going to be beautiful.



#1: Make a hat.
#2: Bake a cheese cake.
#3: Tie Dye.
#4: Make a swimsuit cover up.
#5: Ride the tide.
#6: Back yard campout.
#7: Make ice cream.
#8: Ride to Starbucks on my bike.
#9: Play with clay.
#10: Build a sculpture out of cardboard.
#11: Make pop cycles.
#12: Watch Disney movies all day.
#13: Go to an amusement park.
#14: Fry an egg on the sidewalk.
#15: Bake sale.
#16: Colorful water fight.
#17: Build a sandcastle.
#18: Go to the zoo.
#19: Wear a flower crown out in public.
#20: Chalk mural.
#21: Lemonade sale
#22: Wear real make up (eyeliner and such) out in public.
#23: Fly a kite.
#24: Roll down a hill.
#25: Make a wind chime.
#26: Go fruit picking.
#27: Have a picnic at the park.
#28: Go to Colonial Williamsburg.
#29: Ride my bike around a different rout in the neighborhood.
#30: Go bowling.
#31: Antique store.
#32: Go to a farm stand.
#33: Send a message in a bottle.
#34: Dye my hair.
#35: Use a photo booth.
#36: Bake bread.
#37: Make a wind chime.
#38: Mermaid place.
#39: Have a tea party at tea time.
#40: A picture a day.
#41: Leave money and a note in a library book.
#42: Go by a fake name for a day.
~
So this is my bucket list for this summer.
Summer is so close! I have two exams, a state test, a regular test and a project and I'm DONE! I get out on June 18. *Screams before bursting into happy tears* School's really killed me this year and I NEED to get out. 
Emily

10 comments:

  1. Anonymous9.6.15

    Ooh all of that sounds super fun!! About that one where you wanted to ride your bike to Starbucks, that's awesome! Raspberry and I literally walked a mile and a half to get to Starbucks because nobody would drive us. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D Starbucks is worth it!
      ~Emily

      Delete
  2. Those sound really cool and like they'll be so much fun! I especially love to fry an egg on the sidewalk. I hope it works!
    YOU CAN DO IT EMILY JUST A FEW DAYS LEFT THEN YOU'LL BE FREE!

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too.
      THANKS FOR THE ENCOURAGEMENT. I need some motivation in my life.
      ~Emily

      Delete
  3. If you do try to fry an egg on the sidewalk update us! I want to know how it turns out :) Great bucket list! I think I will have to try making one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok, and you should- they're a lot of fun.
      ~Emily

      Delete
  4. You have a great list! Hope you're able to do all of it this summer. Colonial Williamsburg is a fantastic place to visit...it really makes you feel like you've been transported back in time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rachel! I've been wanting to go, but I never got around to it.
      ~Emily

      Delete
  5. Are you going to make two wind chimes?
    You summer is so full of arts and crafts I love it!
    Tie dying is so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe....
      Thanks! I saw a lot of stuff on pinterest and I was thinking about doing some of them and my list kind of formed.
      ~Emily

      Delete

Hey! I'm glad you liked my post and thanks for taking the time to comment. Feel welcome to disagree with someone's comment, but please disagree nicely. The golden rule: treat others how you want to be treated. ♥

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS