Challenge #1 (The sunshine Dolls)

6.10.2015








I love this quote...
Flowers are one of my favorite things.
They grow and flourish without comparing themselves to another flower.
They don't judge others based on their petal color.
They remember their roots, but reach for the stars.

Flowers bring about spring.
The early morning dew,
Buzzing bees,
Glittery pollen.

Wild flowers are like love.
They grow in unexpected places.
Give new places a chance.
And sometimes grow.

Flowers are picked, sketched,
flattened and pressed.
Put on displays and in vases.
Everyone loves flowers.


Emily
P.S.
I'm going to an art museum. Would anyone care to see some pictures?


8 comments:

  1. I went to an art museum once. There was too many naked people. ick.
    I like that thing you said about remembering roots and reaching for stars.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah...... I skipped past that exhibit...
      Thanks, and BTW I love your profile pic
      ~Emily

      Delete
  2. I would love to see pictures!
    <3Bella
    P.S. Please no inappropriate ones!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D
      Oh and I didn't take any... inappropriate pics.
      ~Emily

      Delete
  3. Yes I would love to see pictures of an art museum!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok. Thanks Polka Dot Bee!
      ~Emily

      Delete

Hey! I'm glad you liked my post and thanks for taking the time to comment. Feel welcome to disagree with someone's comment, but please disagree nicely. The golden rule: treat others how you want to be treated. ♥

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS