Tutorial: Double Exposure Photos

7.01.2015

  For this tutorial, I will be showing you how to create double vision on your photos, or how to create and interesting back ground.

All you need is 2 photos and PicMonkey.


Using the editor setting on PicMonkey, upload the photo you want to use. Crop it or change it how ever you wish.
 Next, Click on the butterfly, or Overlays, then click on the 'Your Own' button. Upload the second image you wish to use.
Once you click on the image, you can fade it as much as you want to let the first image show through.

 Then expand the image to fit the first picture and you get this:
Here are some other Double Exposure photos I've created:



~
I hope you enjoyed this tutorial.
If you have any problems or are confused at all, email me at sunlover234@gmail.com.


4 comments:

  1. I love the one with the hearts!

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ellie. That was my favorite photo too.
    ~Emily

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! Thank you for the tutorial, I really want to try this now.

    ReplyDelete

Hey! I'm glad you liked my post and thanks for taking the time to comment. Feel welcome to disagree with someone's comment, but please disagree nicely. The golden rule: treat others how you want to be treated. ♥

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS