4.8.15

8.16.2015


Words Scribbled.
Blank paper.
Writing prompts.
Pinterest boards.
Pages turned.
Reading with rythm
of rain
and birds
Sketching.

   I woke up early this morning to the sounds of birds chirping and it was peaceful, so I decided to write. I went on Pinterest and looked for writing prompts (and stuff) then I wrote. I honestly don't know what I wrote, but oh well. 
   Then it started to rain (although the birds still chirped) so I read. Today I read The Land of Stories and Coraline. It was quite the literacy day.
   I suppose it was an artsy day as well: I did some sketching when the rain happend to stop. I drew to birds I've seen around here: A robin and a cardinal. They're both pretty birds.

~
   I was flipping through my notebooks (I keep one for each month. I fill the pages with daily journal entries, poems, stories, floating ideas and such) when I found this entry for April 8th. I don't know why, but this simple poem, and three paragraphs took me strait back to that day. I just decided to share that with you. Hope you liked it:)

4 comments:

  1. I love the poem :)

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have any tips on keeping a journal? I would love to start one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The biggest tip, I think, is to just write. I try not to judge spelling or sentence structure, but focus on getting my ideas out and on the paper.
      I pour all my daily bits and such (like things I did at school, comments people gave me, sometimes what I ate for dinner...) that made my day good. I tend to focus on the positive, but it's up to you.

      I'm considering doing a post about this...

      Delete

Hey! I'm glad you liked my post and thanks for taking the time to comment. Feel welcome to disagree with someone's comment, but please disagree nicely. The golden rule: treat others how you want to be treated. ♥

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS