Hello, August

8.01.2015


Hello, August.

How has the time gone by so quickly? 
This is my last full month of summer.
And then School starts.

I hope this month doesn't go by too quickly;

I still have a lot of bucket list items to do.

And I hope that these little musical theater munchkins don't kill me next week.

And I can survive my grandma coming for the week
(that'll be a story)

I hope I can remember to water the flowers out front in our yard.

And possibly work on photography with them.

Via

Via

Via
I really want to relax and enjoy the amount of summer I have left.

Thank you, August.




ps- what do you want for August?




8 comments:

  1. For August I want rain. And to go camping.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like rain, but honestly we had enough in June and July. I don't need any for August.
      I like camping.
      ~Emily

      Delete
  2. OH MY GOSH THE NEW DESIGN EMILY THE NEW DESIGN.
    I LOVE IT.
    IT'S PERFECT.
    OH MY GOSH.

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANK YOU ELLIE!
    I LOVE IT TOO!
    ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^

    ~Emily

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the newest design! It's beautiful just like you! Wonderful post. I enjoyed it!

    You always make me smile!

    Allie D.
    www.spreadingmyjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Allie!

      You make me smile too:)
      ~Emily

      Delete
  5. I don't get it either. How the did July fly by without me noticing? It's crazy.
    You have a lovely blog here, Emily. ♥

    -T. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is:)
      Thanks Tane! I love yours too!
      ~Emily

      Delete

Hey! I'm glad you liked my post and thanks for taking the time to comment. Feel welcome to disagree with someone's comment, but please disagree nicely. The golden rule: treat others how you want to be treated. ♥

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS