Untitled

7.31.2015


Aniase 
and I joked
as we set up a small
deck of playing 
cards in our 
kitchen.

Margret, 
Sensitive Margret, 
took it the 
wrong 
way.

"Stop,"
Margret cried.
"I don't need 
one more
mother."

She 
Slammed 
the flowers
on the table.
Then turned
on her 
heel.

Once
she stormed 
out, my gaze fell
 on Anaise,

"What
do we do?"
I asked. Margret
was in charge.
We hung
back.

Anaise
only shrugged.
"When she's ready
she'll come
back."

Aniase 
was right. 
As soon as we 
set up our deck


 of cards, Margret 
returned.

X x X x X x

I decided to write a story.
But wanted to write a poem.
So I made a Stoem (like the name?)
or a story-poem. Plus I like diamonds:)

4 comments:

  1. I like this Stoem. It is a very good Stoem.

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you Ellie, and thank you for using Stoem:)
      ~Emily

      Delete
  2. Lovely! Emily I'm interested in getting interviewed so I'll contact you :)

    Rukiya XX

    ReplyDelete

Hey! I'm glad you liked my post and thanks for taking the time to comment. Feel welcome to disagree with someone's comment, but please disagree nicely. The golden rule: treat others how you want to be treated. ♥

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS