Day 81.

9.07.2015

Summer's over.

School starts tomorrow.

I decided to make a bucket list to complete and I did it.

I ended up with a total of 52 things. I actually managed to achieve all of them.

So today on the 81st day of (my) summer, summer is finished.

Am I ready for another school year? 

I want to say yes, but there's one little thought nagging me: where do I sit on the bus? I have no idea, and being one of the first people on the bus, no one tells me where I will sit. And these seats determine my bus ride for the whole year. idk why this bothers me, but it does.

I'll let you know how my first day goes.

After all, now I can only wait.

One of the worst feelings in the world.


2 comments:

  1. Being one of the first people on the bus, you can sit wherever the hell you want (pardon my French) and gesture for whoever you want to come sit with you as they gradually board.
    I think.
    Then again, I have never ridden a bus.
    (I'm sure you'll be fine, though.)
    I hope so much your first day goes well, dear <3 I'll be thinking of you.

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that your first couple days of school have been fine. I was looking back at some old posts and I just have to say, you're really good at writing poems.

    ReplyDelete

Hey! I'm glad you liked my post and thanks for taking the time to comment. Feel welcome to disagree with someone's comment, but please disagree nicely. The golden rule: treat others how you want to be treated. ♥

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS