Hello Autumn. 2015

9.23.2015



















Autumn Feelings
september - november.
Good things about autumn:
the leaves change color,
cloudy skies,
cardigans,
sweatpants,
boots,
apple cider,
fuzzy socks,
big sweaters,
jeans,
baking,
crunchy leaves,
daily cups of tea,
cinnamon scented candles,
Halloween,
pumpkin patches,
baths that last hour
the way everything smells.

*****
Things to do this Autumn:
  • Drink Apple cider.
  • Go to the pumpkin patch.
  • Make caramel apples
  • Rake and jump in leaves.
  • Bake pumpkin bread.
  • Take photos of the colorful leaves.
  • Create a leaf collage. 
  •  
    *****
    I love autumn.
    It's one of my favorite seasons, and idk why. 
     
    Are you excited for autumn?
    What do you wanna do this fall?

7 comments:

  1. I love the twelfth picture.

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ellie!
      Courtesy of Pinterest;)

      Delete
  2. First those are some cool pics ans also I am pretty exited for fall

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love autumn, perfect list of things to do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Thanks Polka Dot Bee!

      Delete
  4. Love those pictures!!!

    I can check off candy apples!

    ReplyDelete

Hey! I'm glad you liked my post and thanks for taking the time to comment. Feel welcome to disagree with someone's comment, but please disagree nicely. The golden rule: treat others how you want to be treated. ♥

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS