I JUST SAW GREEN BEAN AND ABOUT DIED

11.05.2015

There was an arts competition in my city. I decided to enter a dance I created. I was asked to perform tonight so I did.

I was in the school library performing my solo when

I saw him.

Standing there. In the door way. Watching ME as I DANCED.

My solo was pretty good (and I won 1st in my school) but I had a mini panic attack. I had to keep dancing obviously.

So anyway, I finish and I go to my mom and dad when Green Bean WALKS over acting all nonchalant (even though I was in a corner of a library where there was no reason to 'happen' to walk over to me.) and says,

"Hey Emily, good job." He almost looks embarrassed to say this.

"Thanks," Was all I managed to get out, partially because I was exhausted from the dance, but also because my CRUSH is standing right next to me.

Green Bean's pretty brave to talk to me after this instance.

Anyway. I still feel a bit nauseous after that.




8 comments:

  1. WOOHOO OH YEAH. And congrats on winning first!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAAAAAAaaaaaaAAAAAAAaaaaaAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.
    Also congrats on winning 1st place!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YAY GREEN BEAN AND WINNING AND JUST YAAAAAAAY

    ReplyDelete
  4. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THAT IS SO AMAZING EMILY <3 <3 <3
    ~Ginny

    ReplyDelete

Hey! I'm glad you liked my post and thanks for taking the time to comment. Feel welcome to disagree with someone's comment, but please disagree nicely. The golden rule: treat others how you want to be treated. ♥

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS