Are clouds supposed to be pink?

1.26.2015


I am currently obsessed with Centuries 
(and so is my sister, her best friend and my best friend)



I also love
"You're a cherry blossom
You're about to bloom
You look so pretty
But your gone so soon"
*****
I think I live a double life;
my school friends think I am an innocent, little girl.
One who doesn't know a FOB song if it hit me in the head.
Ha.
Only my best friend know the truth.
*****
It's supposed to snow tonight (where I live). I hope I can get some amazing pictures before it gets messed up ;)
******
Are clouds supposed to be pink?
Because I've never seen this color clouds as the sun sets.
Until tonight.
******
Gosh, I have had writers block this weekend 
(if you couldn't tell.)
I'm working on it though.
*Sigh*
Emily 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! I'm glad you liked my post and thanks for taking the time to comment. Feel welcome to disagree with someone's comment, but please disagree nicely. The golden rule: treat others how you want to be treated. ♥

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS