The First Snow of 2015

1.27.2015












Today was the first snow of 2015.
It. Was. Beautiful. Our yard had some kind of stillness. At least until my siblings and neighbor kids and I messed it up:) I took these pictures in attempt to capture the peacefulness that was brought to my house. I want to write a poem about it (now that I have inspiration) but I have to go to the dentist first (I have to get my last baby tooth pulled).  And hey, it turns out I may not have my 12 year or wisdom teeth-I show no signs of having them.
Emily

4 comments:

  1. such beautiful pictures! I wish it was snowing where I live!
    http://whenshewrites-theblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pictures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rachel! Yours are amazing too!
      ~Emily

      Delete

Hey! I'm glad you liked my post and thanks for taking the time to comment. Feel welcome to disagree with someone's comment, but please disagree nicely. The golden rule: treat others how you want to be treated. ♥

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS