I'm in a silly mood

1.25.2015

Does your attitude change with the people you are with? 
Because today (right now) my bestest friend, S. is here. And she is crazy.
So crazy, we wore sunglasses (in a restaurant), 
made a music video with my sister in our car, and danced to Centuries from Fall out Boy. My crazy best friend :)
Oh, and of course we played on the lovely playground a block from my house. 
(That is meant for 1st graders)

 
My friend did this and it looked so cool (on instagram anyway)

I hope you  enjoyed this pathetically short post; I have to go as my friend and my sister are running around like crazy people.
Emily

2 comments:

  1. Your friend sounds great. Especially since she did the AB/AP face paint. I'm planning on doing it the 4th of July. :}
    ~Adi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My friend is awesome and super nuts!
      It will look great on the 4th of july!
      ~Emily

      Delete

Hey! I'm glad you liked my post and thanks for taking the time to comment. Feel welcome to disagree with someone's comment, but please disagree nicely. The golden rule: treat others how you want to be treated. ♥

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS