Into The Woods

1.19.2015

"Two roads diverged by a wood-I took the one less traveled by and that has made all the difference"
 ~Robert Frost

Sun filters through 
the tall, dark trees
Creating shadows that I pass 
on my way to a fork in the roads

Two roads.
One Choice.
What will I choose?
I question when I reach the fork in the road

One path is marked clear
The trees as walls
Worn path as a guide
But I decide to not

Not follow the path
tied to me
by an invisible string
One that draws me in

and then I start 
on another path
One with fresh green grass
undisturbed
 
I chose the path less traveled by 
 
*****
Last night I saw Into the woods with my friends.
I did love some parts,
especially the woods :D
The woods do have some kind of beauty,
don't they?

Emily and the woods

4 comments:

  1. Yeeeeeeees. The woods is full of beauty! I love how bright green the leaves turn when the sun hits them and how soft the moss is and how rough the bark is. I'm soooo glad I live in the woods. : D
    Gwen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the woods too! I live right next to them so I love to capture their beauty!
      ~Emily

      Delete
  2. The woods is so magical. Our whole house is surrounded by woods.^_^
    ~Rylee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh how I love the woods!
      ~Emily

      Delete

Hey! I'm glad you liked my post and thanks for taking the time to comment. Feel welcome to disagree with someone's comment, but please disagree nicely. The golden rule: treat others how you want to be treated. ♥

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS