My First Blog award

1.15.2015

Hiyah everyone! Today I got my first blog award so a BIG thank you to Gwen from Alone in A Doll World!
With out further ado:
 
 The you are amazing and so is your blog award!

1. Copy and paste these rules on to your award post.
2. Come up with at least 5 fun questions for your nominees to answer.
3. Nominate at least 5 people who you think are amazing and have a amazing blog.
4. List at least 1 reason why you appreciate the people you nominated
5. Put this award on your sidebar of award/tag page if you were nominated.
6. Leave a comment on your nominees blog letting them know they've been nominated


Where is your happy place?
Mmmh......in the summer...in a tall leafy tree... with a really good book and a blue sky
 
Favorite dessert?
I have to say ice cream or cake
  Kale: "yum!", "gross!" or "what on earth is kale?"
Well, I haven't ever tried kale but I want to! (And I love that question!)

Why do people care so much about football?
I really don't know. That's a really good questions as my parents watch it every sunnday, monday and sometimes thursday. I tried to understand it but...that didn't go well. My theory is the TV brainwashes adults to watch it and root for one team and hate another.

Sunrises or sunsets?
This is a tough question but I have to say sun rises as they mean a new day.

Now for the nominees:
I nominate:
1. Oh my Dollies: Shelby-Grace has such beuatiful photography of her dolls!

2. Seaside Hibiscus: Rachel writes beuatiful things and her blog is amazing to read!
 
3.Unadorned Gifts: Arushee has a way with photography and I love he movies!

4.Small Town American Girls: Their blog is so cool and I love their photo series!

5.Banannah and Bear: Anna is so much like me and I love her blog!

Here are the questions:

Do you prefer gummy bears or gummy worms/snakes?

Ice cream or frozen yogurt?

Would you rather go bungee jumping or sky diving?

Would you rather have long and green hair or short (buzz cut) and pink hair

Do you like Tangled or Frozen?

Another big thank you to Gwen from Alone in a doll world!
 
Emily

2 comments:

  1. Here's a big you're welcome! XD
    I like your football theory. I don't understand it at all.

    Gwen

    ReplyDelete

Hey! I'm glad you liked my post and thanks for taking the time to comment. Feel welcome to disagree with someone's comment, but please disagree nicely. The golden rule: treat others how you want to be treated. ♥

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS