Rainbows and color in General

1.16.2015

*****
Gently sloping over the side of the hill
An arch of colors
Side by side
Not an individual color, but one.

They slope together
 intertwined by love
blending together
A bridge to another land

I wish to explore
over the rainbow
because
 I hope that some where, over the rain bow
skies are blue 
and wishes come true
******











 
****
Today my lovely sister and I shared some skittles. I do indeed think we "Chased the Rainbow" (And my favorite flavor is green)
****
****
This cake looks so cool! I love the rainbow!
****

*****
This is something I would love to do: my favorite shoes (converse) and my favorite colors (the rainbow) :D
*****
I really love color and rain bows in general (if you couldn't tell)

Emily over the rainbow
 ***** 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! I'm glad you liked my post and thanks for taking the time to comment. Feel welcome to disagree with someone's comment, but please disagree nicely. The golden rule: treat others how you want to be treated. ♥

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS