Some type of post, more or less

1.24.2015

So today I don't really have a poem or any art to post, so um here is some funny stuff (atleast, it made me and my "bestest friend" laugh)
*****
If you don't laugh/or go "awwwww" at these next few pictures, you aren't fully human



 
Oh yes, I love the duck one!



I saw this and immediately started to laugh!
(The note is "Careful, you're extremely hot) 

I saw these two on P interest and thought awwe!


(I have a soft spot for love)
 Yup, I might of done that to my sister...
Okay, this is kinda funny
******
That's all I got for today! Enjoy your Saturday!
Emily and this post

2 comments:

  1. haha, I loved this post! The Starbucks one was hilarious ;) xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Hey! I'm glad you liked my post and thanks for taking the time to comment. Feel welcome to disagree with someone's comment, but please disagree nicely. The golden rule: treat others how you want to be treated. ♥

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS