Art Work I will never be able to draw Part 1

1.23.2015

So I start art as my elective in about 5 days (And I really need some practice) so I looked up some art pieces that are inspirational on pinterest and.... I. Will. Never. Be. Able. To. Draw. Really:
I saw  this and thought that man was going to fall down that huge hole
For real.
 Wow, right? I can kind of draw an eye, but not that good!
 These dandelions look so pretty and detailed!
 This picture make me think of the cold rainy days when no one's out side
(Except for you)


This=amazing rainbow cuteness!
 Can this be any cuter?
Can you believe this is only a drawing?
******
Like I said even though I will never draw like this, I can always try, right?
Emily and pencils

4 comments:

  1. Yeeeeeeeeesssss. Always try. I like to draw, but I have no hope of drawing like that. Do try to have fun, though.
    Gwen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gwen! I hope I have fun
      ~Emily

      Delete
  2. Wow. These are all so amazing. I'm such a untalented artist. Haha, but I still occasionally try.xD
    ~Ry

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, me too! I love these drawings too!
      ~Emily

      Delete

Hey! I'm glad you liked my post and thanks for taking the time to comment. Feel welcome to disagree with someone's comment, but please disagree nicely. The golden rule: treat others how you want to be treated. ♥

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS