Note + Rain photograph contest entry~Pictures~Poetry

3.09.2015


This is a picture of my sister that I took when we had the snow a few weeks ago. I decided to enter it into the photo contest.

I dream, and as I dream 
I see you. 
you're walking away from me, 
towards some unknown light. 
 
I call out to you 
but you don't turn. 
then I realize that if you reach the light, 
you'll be gone, out of my reach. 
 
and I don't know what 
to do about that. 
don't walk to the light
I whisper, but she's gone.
 



 ~
Well, that's it for now!
Emily


2 comments:

Hey! I'm glad you liked my post and thanks for taking the time to comment. Feel welcome to disagree with someone's comment, but please disagree nicely. The golden rule: treat others how you want to be treated. ♥

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS