Happy Earth day~ Music Hunt~ Pictures

4.22.2015

Okay, so I spent most of my evening last night hunting the music down for Agsmiles Ecliptic curse intro and credits. I finally found them.

Intro: MS MR No Trace


Credits: Kingsfoil Grapevine Valentine

  
I definitly like the intro and the credits song is okay
 ~
Happy 45th Earth Day!
I found out this:
~the date, April 22, was once a big deal in the Communist Soviet Union: it was also the birthday of Vladimir Lenin.
~
Earth:
(i.e. lot's of pictures)


~
Lovely Earth!
Emily
 

 

4 comments:

  1. Happy Earth Day! :) I love the second Earth pic.

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Earth Day!
      That's my favorite too!
      ~Emily

      Delete
  2. The middle earth* picture. O.O
    It's like we are wrapped in a blanket of clouds.
    *not like Middle Earth, but the picture of earth in the middle.
    Happy earth day!
    ~Gwen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that picture too!
      Happy earth day!
      ~Emily

      Delete

Hey! I'm glad you liked my post and thanks for taking the time to comment. Feel welcome to disagree with someone's comment, but please disagree nicely. The golden rule: treat others how you want to be treated. ♥

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS