14 Facts about Me Right Now

5.27.2015







1. I always have some form of jacket because I am cold all the time. I prefer sweatshirts, though.

2. My birthday is on Halloween. And I was born on a blue moon.

3. I eat lemons and grapefruits without sugar. All the time. <3 br="" em.="" love="">
Great how to get started, materials, tools, etc and beautiful artwork...LOVE
Look at this amazing drawing!
4. Kettle Corn is my love and always will be.

5. My house could be called The House Of Blue because every room is blue. From a sky blue to teals and aquas: We have BLUE.

6. I had read Out of the Dust for english a few weeks months ago (which I already read before). Now we have to read Alice in Wonderland (Which I read in 4th grade. Plus I'm sure we've all seen the movie so why bother?)
my favorite story and Disney movie when I was a child, but I hate Tim Burton's version of alice in wonderland
7. My sister can do ANYTHING with hair. Today she put my hair in this pretty french braid thing. It looked like this: (Only she continued it instead of making it a pony tail.)
Someone please do this to my hair
 8. My knee has been hurting because I have some type of knot behind my knee in the muscle. It's kind of painful.

9.I'm honestly not that good at school at my nerd academy. And it's tiring with the amount of work they give us. I'm REALLY sick of it. (I think I only have, like, 16 more school days)

10. I want to work at Disney some day. I hope to be a dancer with them, but I could be a character too. Or an Imagineer.

11. I love hot coco with whipped cream and cinnamon (OUAT) more than it with marshmallows.

12. I love the way sunlight looks when it catches all the dust in the air. (Gross, I know, but I pretend it's fairy dust instead).

13/14. I love baguettes. Period, full stop. Tomorrow, in my French class, we get to bring in French food and eat. Most people are bringing cheese in, but I'm not a fan of most cheeses. Especially French cheese.

So, those are 14 little things about me. In case you might want to know:D
Emily

2 comments:

  1. I always have my gray hoodie hoodie with me wherever I go.
    Halloween is interesting. One of my teachers had his kid on Halloween. He says he'll never have to buy her a birthday present- just take her out trick or treating and say everyone is celebrating her birthday.
    Kettle corn YAS! 'Tis the food of the gods. (I'm sure that if you went and checked in mount Olympus, everyone up there would be eating kettle corn.) : )
    I love Every. Single. Shade. Of. Blue. My house will be very blue too. My bedroom would be midnight or navy blue with silver stars. And the living room would be Robbins egg blue with pale yellow furniture. The bathroom would be turquoise with an underwater mural, and and and! I love blue.
    So tired of school. They're STILL handing out big projects!
    Yes. Fairy dust.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are very comfy.
      People always tell me that when I have to tell them my birthday.
      I'm sure they would be:)
      I love robin egg blue and I think pale yellow furniture would pair well.
      I like the idea of silver stars.
      YES! I need the days to go by quicker.
      Thanks for agreeing with me on fairy dust.
      ~Emily

      Delete

Hey! I'm glad you liked my post and thanks for taking the time to comment. Feel welcome to disagree with someone's comment, but please disagree nicely. The golden rule: treat others how you want to be treated. ♥

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS