Truly Me~My opinoin

5.21.2015


 I have to say, I really like this doll. Mainly because she looks like me when I was younger. Plus there's something about her that I really like. I just don't know what.
 I think this new doll is cute too, but my #25 looks like her too much for me to want to get her.
 This doll is something else all together. I love her eyes. Does anyone else know what color they are? I may be wanting to get her in the future...
 Honestly, I'm not to thrilled about this dress, The skirt would be okay but with the... interesting vest, not so much.
 Meh. Maybe I'm too critical, but I find this outfit a bit boring. The skirt seems slightly dull in my opinion.
 Honestly, I really like this dress. The design is super cute and I love the shoes. I wish it was a top and skirt though, because it would have more mix and match options.
 I like this outfit. There's a good bit of mix and matching quality. Plus I like the hoodie.
 Even though this is cute, not really for over 50 dollars.

I do like all the swirls and sketchy feel of the new theme. I especially like the new logog.
~
So that was my first doll post (and I think I'll post once a week with my dolls)
What do you think of Truly Me
Emily
 


10 comments:

  1. I love the sketchy theme of the logo, too! :) I really liked this post.
    Idk really about TM yet. I think it's not bad, not great, just all around kind of there. The color scheme is striking me as a little weird.
    I think that third new doll has amber eyes.

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :)Thanks.
      Yeah, and I agree with the color scheme thought too.
      Amber eyes, I like that:)
      ~Emily

      Delete
  2. Anonymous21.5.15

    The third doll has amber eyes. 26 is the only other doll with those eyes. AG says they are brown, but I closely compared them, as I was at the store. I have some comparison pics that I will post as soon as I can get the stupid pictures transferred from a phone to my computer. (It's hard with Android and Apple)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I didn't think they were just brown. I can't wait to see the comparison post!
      ~Emily

      Delete
  3. I like the Truly Me design too! The first doll looks like me when I was younger too!
    -Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  4. I judge AG stuff entirely on: would I wear it?
    Going by that judgement, the only thing I like is the hoodie. You can never have enough hoodies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I do that too. And I agree with the hoodie thing.
      ~Emily

      Delete
  5. I don't like how purply everything is. Not everyone who likes AG is five years old. They really need to come out with some more sophisticated outfits

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES! I think they need some older girls designing outfits.
      ~Emily

      Delete

Hey! I'm glad you liked my post and thanks for taking the time to comment. Feel welcome to disagree with someone's comment, but please disagree nicely. The golden rule: treat others how you want to be treated. ♥

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS